- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-09-14
- Last connection: 2016-01-23
- LAOS Laser (Developer, 2012-09-19)
- 22:47 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Webbased lasercutter control
- Except for the face that there are hardly any developments?
The reason why I see potential is because there are m...
- 16:35 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Webbased lasercutter control
- Or find a way to try Smoothieware if the pins can be changed. I'm hoping they have a more recent grbl, and maybe a be...
- Webbased lasercutter control, written in Node.js:
Only sad thing is th...
- 21:04 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: receive file
- There is probably a reset pin on the MBED that you can plug a button into, just like with the Arduino.
- 18:42 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: receive file
- You could press the button on the MBed?
- 00:01 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: receive file
- Probably not, I don't think there are other programs that speak SimpleCode, see:
- 21:42 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Adding a rotation axis (bottle cutter)
- I reapplied the changes to the latest firmware version in a separate branch:
- 22:30 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Scale problem visicut
- You could have a try with this:
Let us know what you find out.
- 13:52 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: freezing on 'start job'
- The first problem is actually a "feature", since there isn't a feature that automatically deletes old jobs when the S...
- 00:56 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: freezing on 'start job'
- Freezing is a known but big, issue, see for example: http://redmine.laoslaser.org/boards/3/topics/890
Also available in: Atom