- Login: parag0n
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-12-17
- Last connection: 2015-06-17
- One of my main bugbears with the Laos system is the use of i2c for the comms to the display. I2C isn't massively tol...
- 17:13 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Why is p20 connected to p24 for xstep?
- 16:59 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Why is p20 connected to p24 for xstep?
- In my hackerspace, we've just bought a new laser cutter, and plan on having a full access control & laser-time chargi...
- I'm currently working on a mini laos board, designed to use SMT components and external drivers.
I'm trying to get...
- Hi all,
Would it be possible to set up one of the buttons on the LCD unit to act as a pause button during a job?
- 14:13 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Laser mis-fires ...
- Just installed and tested this on the Hackspace Manchester laser cutter. Works perfectly, thanks :D
- 17:21 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Using BeagleBoneBlack / Raspberry pi / CubieBoard
- While the rpi and cubie are no good for realtime IO, the BeagleBoneBlack is actually a fantastic contender.
- 21:01 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Not working steppers on K40-IV
- These are the exact same symptoms i was having with my K40-III. The error turned out to be twofold:
* a power issue...
- 10:52 LAOS Laser Wiki edit: A_list_of_users_with_LAOS_converted_lasercutters (#57)
- 11:17 LAOS Laser Bug #78: Use Frequency from VisiCut
- Visicut definitely puts it in the simplecode file that is sent through (with a "7 102 5000") to LAOS, but I think nob...
Also available in: Atom