- Login: KalleP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-07-20
- Last connection: 2015-08-27
- 11:45 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Circles going to D shape
- Inkskape has known issues when it is handling nested transformed objects. This mostly relates to rotating of grouped...
- 11:32 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Jump in X-axis when engraving
- Rastering is for bitmaps, engraving is often used as a synonym for rastering but is really a term to describe surface...
- 20:55 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Problems etching
- One release back is not ancient (especially since the last to are both still quite new) but trying the last one can r...
- 17:01 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Can't make round circles
- Those circles and squares look like a lot of backlash (slop, slack, play) present in one axis. You may have the carr...
- 22:15 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: DA converter versus PWM for laser power
- Something I just remembered about opto couplers. The standard types have a limited switching speed so the PWM freque...
- 08:47 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Upcoming rev 5 mainboard
- Looking very good.
A lot of good improvements already implemented and the engineering feels right, a few suggestio...
- 10:23 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: DA converter versus PWM for laser power
- A low-pass filter is a good idea.
The problem is if you make it too low then you cannot change the setting at the ...
- 08:54 LAOS Laser Wiki edit: LAOS_I2C_Panel_v03 (#24)
- 08:49 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Schematics
- I would very much have liked to have had a schematic for the I2C LCD terminal last night. I managed to get sorted out...
- 08:37 LAOS Laser Bug #91: Decide for one Bugtracker
Don't know how GitHub works yet, going to try figure it out some day.
LAOS moved to RedMine to integrate t...
Also available in: Atom