- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-08-04
- Last connection: 2014-03-30
- LAOS Laser (Developer, 2012-08-25)
- 20:24 LAOS Laser Feature #74: Doodle 3D
- While Doodle3D generates GCode, it could be modified to generate "simple-code" for the LAOS laser and even send it to...
- 15:52 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Setting up the Compiler, but just not working.
- Actually, eclipse is about the spawn of Satan for these kinds of developments. Gazillion configuration options with j...
- 22:54 LAOS Laser Bug #42: Firmware dev-V4: Laser power at lower speeds incorrect.
- I'll see if I can find some time to test this soon at Amersfoort, and report back.
- 22:49 LAOS Laser Bug #36: Laser power varies within job
- Does that work on all speeds? The latest firmware I used in Amersfoort worked good at speeds between 10-100%, but slo...
- 15:49 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: cups-laos backend should be a network printer
- FYI: I had the Inkscape problem on LINUX.
- 10:36 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: cups-laos backend should be a network printer
- jaap, I rather fix the firmware first. (I still see power problems at low speeds)
And the driver, with ps2edit, it i...
- 10:01 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: cups-laos backend should be a network printer
- a) I've invested some time in the CUPS driver. And I recommend against it. It's way more buggy then visicut.
b) The ...
- 10:37 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Touch screen user interface
- I see an interesting possibilities here, those screens are cheaper then I expected.
I'm also involved in the 3D pr...
- 10:29 LAOS Laser Feature #44: Move SD card postiton?
- I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but on the machine at FablabAmersfoort, the electronics are mounted in a away ...
- 16:39 LAOS Laser Bug #42: Firmware dev-V4: Laser power at lower speeds incorrect.
- I've updated the PWM code to the following:
static inline void set_step_timer (uint32_t cycles)
Also available in: Atom