- Login: Topy44
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-10-31
- Last connection: 2021-04-09
- 08:07 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Large improvements to LAOS coming up!
- Just in time for the LAOS user meeting, Lukas made some of the changes more "merge-able". Check https://github.com/La...
- 08:59 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Large improvements to LAOS coming up!
- You misunderstood:
We have not rewritten it yet, but rather we decided to rewrite parts instead of cleaning up the p...
- 08:17 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Large improvements to LAOS coming up!
- Sorry for not getting back to you guys on this.
Yes, as jaap says, the changes are all over the place and barely doc...
- 13:14 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Large improvements to LAOS coming up!
- Sorry for not answering sooner, I am quite busy at the moment. Will write more later.
Yes, the current state is av...
trying to execute any large engraving job, "3d" or not, takes a LONG time. 3d especially so. It buffers for ages...
I will post a more detailed message later, but just to let you know:
We spent two entire days and nights (worki...
- 10:06 LAOS Laser Bug #73 (Closed): laser.on property in config.txt has no effect
- It appears that changing the value of laser.on in config.txt does not have any effect.
laoslaser-8-12-2012.bin on re...
- 02:34 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Trouble configuring LAOS
- It works!
Thanks to the help by Hugo and another few hours of experimenting, I finally got it (almost) all working. ...
- Not sure if a bug or if I am doing something wrong, but:
During running jobs it says [cancel] on the i2c screen, yet...
after quite a long break I am finally getting back to setting up LAOS for our Lasercutter. I was away, in hospit...
Also available in: Atom