- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2015-04-18
- Last connection: 2015-08-25
- LAOS Laser (Developer, 2015-04-19)
- 13:25 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: freezing on 'start job'
I think I have two problems. the first ( that i have had from day 1) is that if i say send two jobs to the laos, ...
I was under the impression that I should be able to save multiple jobs on the board?
whenever I select 'select j...
- 21:12 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: corrupt display on I2C display
i eventually realised that the problem lay with the atmega 328 chip i was using or at least the firmware.
- I have tested the display via the serial link and the test prog on the mbed. I get '0123456789abcdef' etc ok followed...
- 22:19 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: i2c display atmega won't program twice
- thanks Jaap
- Once I realised that my atmega chip had a missing (or corrupt?) sketch programmed in I obtained a very cheap usb to t...
Also available in: Atom