- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-02-16
- Last connection: 2015-12-12
- LAOS Laser (Developer, 2013-02-16)
- 10:19 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Rev6 ideas
- My recommendation: don't change the microcontroller to something else than an LPC1768, because it will require rewrit...
- 07:23 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Compiled version of IOtest
- I wish I could help you, I did use it in the past, but I don't have the bin file and am not able to compile it atm.
- 20:42 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Scale problem visicut
- Another possibility is that the stepper motor driver's microstepping setting has changed. If you, for example, had th...
- 06:44 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: I2C V0.4 Board Buzzer on constantly when powered on for testing (not ...
- Buzzer contantly on is not normal (because that would be very annoying ;-) )
Is the atmega already programmed? If no...
- 06:37 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: corrupt display on I2C display
- I expect that there is something wrong with the I2C connection. Please check the connections and see if R7 and R8 on ...
- 14:15 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Why is p20 connected to p24 for xstep?
- Yeah, if pin p20 is no longer used there is no reason to have it connected. What's your goal with the smt board? Do y...
- 10:02 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Can't make round circles
- Set the current as high as possible, but so that the motors don't overheat (keep temperature below 50-60 degrees C) a...
- 14:48 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Can't make round circles
- Looks like your stepper motors are skipping steps. What kind of stepper motors and stepper drivers are you using? Can...
- 19:22 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: General Firmware Questions
- a) That was a choice made in the beginning, the advantage of the mBed is the large library, ethernet support, quick t...
- 22:30 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Setting up LS3020 & homing issues
- - When I put the original HPC board back the homing works. So it would suggest that there is nothing wrong with the e...
Also available in: Atom