- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-07-12
- Last connection: 2014-10-25
- 11:05 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Laser mis-fires ...
- Trying to fix this in Visicut is not the right direction (it will become a mess).
The firmware fix is trivial, and w...
- 17:30 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Laser mis-fires ...
- Great work for tracking this down!
As the index is calculated there might well be a +/- 1 calculation error. Zeroing...
- 11:16 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: 4 point beam ?
- Sorry Rectangular TEM11 mode.
- 11:14 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: 4 point beam ?
- looks like a nice TEM02 mode!
Not what you want. Laser tube end mi...
- 16:26 LAOS Laser Bug #91: Decide for one Bugtracker
- Redmine is OK as a forum and wiki.
Integration of forum and bug-tracker is nice, but integration with the actual cod...
- 15:19 LAOS Laser Bug #68 (In Progress): Pololu Ground problem on Rev 4 boards
- See: https://github.com/LaosLaser/Hardware/issues/1
- 15:16 LAOS Laser Feature #3 (Closed): LAOS firmware numbering and docs
- Firmware builds are now numbered with a GIT hash that corresponds to the source, and
in addition contain a date and ...
- 15:12 LAOS Laser Feature #26 (In Progress): Schematic cleanup
- 15:10 LAOS Laser Bug #41 (Closed): PCB Silkscreen: Leds
- 15:09 LAOS Laser Bug #71 (In Progress): CANbus connector error on Rev4
Also available in: Atom