- Login: depronman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-06-17
- Last connection: 2015-06-20
- 00:33 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Hi from Just Add Sharks
- Hi Martin,
I have a K40 that I converted to LAOS 12 months ago. I'm so impressed with LAOS, it sorted out all of the...
- 20:46 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Jump in X-axis when engraving
- I would expect the two steppers on the laser cutter drawing a total of 1.5 to 2.0 amps maximum. Any more than that an...
- 20:44 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Circles going to D shape
- Many thanks for the reply, I had come to the conclusion that InkScape was the route cause of the problem.
My normal workflow is design in CorelDraw X7, export in DXF format, import to Inkscape then use the 'Extensions'...
- 21:13 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Firmware with working ORIGIN function
- Hi Joost,
I have loaded up the firmware and have a few problems which I suspect are all related -
If I jog to a d...
- 00:47 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Firmware with working ORIGIN function
- Hi Joost,
I have tested your firmware, it is certainly very usable, but still as a few issues - I have PM you with t...
- 22:14 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Fix to make engrave speed setting working
- Lutz / Peter,
This is really good and something I have had a problem with when engraving - great effort and much app...
- 17:11 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Firmware with working ORIGIN function
Any chance of an updated version of your excellent firmware, but including the working cancel function ?
- 17:07 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Make cancel button working using MODI2C
- HackerspaceFFM / jaap,
I've tested extensively today 'laoslaser-27-10-2014.bin' and I have not had any problems wh...
- 23:24 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Water flow sensor
- Here is the circuit that I built to monitor the pulses coming from the hall effect flow sensor. It works a treat, the...
Also available in: Atom