- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-05-24
- Last connection: 2014-04-28
- LAOS Laser (Developer, 2014-05-09)
- 14:13 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: 4 point beam ?
- Very intersesting !
How can you tell between rectangular TEM11 and circular TEM02 ?
An interesting picture there, w...
- 09:08 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: 4 point beam ?
- Thanks Peter,
I tried to realigne the mirrors because the laser was getting less and less efficient at cutting. Th...
I tried to re align the mirror on my HX3040, but it seems to me that what I get on the cardboard is a bit stra...
- 10:54 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Strange behavior after panel installation
Thanks for your answer. I tried to unplug the panel and disable it in config.txt, but the problem remained.
I cut a panel for my HX3040, based on the one for the LS3020 (Thanks for that too !)
- 11:27 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Swapping X and Y axis : what about engraving ?
- No, I tried y.speed 2000 and y.accel 2000 (I had no y.accel in the config.txt before), still the head moves left/righ...
On my Hx3040, Y is the "fast" axis.
Is there a way to scan using Y axis instead of X for engraving ?
- 19:11 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Homing
So here is my config.txt.
It works Ok, but I had to change the effect of the joystick (up was moving down, and ...
- 15:53 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Homing
- OK, my mistake :
I forgot to swap the pins for xhome and yhome in LaosMotion.cpp
Things run much better now...
- 10:17 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Simplecode ARC and SFTP
I would also be interested in arc moves. I think that GRBL has it in its current version ?
It could make circle...
Also available in: Atom